Loyalty Card Scheme
Points cannot be used for payments for functions & events.
Points are only applied on an individual basis. They are NOT applicable to group bookings.
About our scheme…
The Hospital Inn Loyalty Card is issued by and remains the property of The Hospital Inn, who reserves the right to decline issue or withdraw the card or points at any time, or to alter or amend the condition of operation of the Card scheme, or to terminate the scheme at any time without notice.
- All participants in The Hospital Inn Loyalty Card scheme must be aged 18 years or over.
- You will need to supply a current valid email address and mobile telephone number to participate in the scheme. The Hospital Inn Loyalty Card is not transferable, and can only be used by the person to whom the card was issued.
- Members may be removed from the scheme at any time at the discretion of The Hospital Inn Your Hospital Inn Loyalty Card can only be used at The Hospital Inn and cannot be used as a credit card or a guarantee card.
Newsletter Sign Up Form
The Hospital Inn Loyalty Card is about helping you get more out of your experience at our venue. It’s important to us that you’re happy with the service that you receive and we would like to reassure you that your details are safe with us and will never be released to companies outside. The Hospital Inn and will be used only for our marketing and research purposes.
We use your details to send you offers and information on things which might interest you. Of course, if you’ve told us you don’t want The Hospital Inn to send you any other offers and information; this means you could be missing out on some of the major benefits of The Hospital Inn Loyalty Card, such as money-off coupons, special events and other exclusive offers In addition, if you’ve requested not to be contacted for research, we promise we won’t bother you.
If at any time you would like us to stop sending you e-mailings, please let us know and we will do so immediately.
We hope our Hospital Inn Loyalty Card Terms are helpful and clear, but if you have any questions or
would like to give us any additional information about yourself, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org If you email be sure to check your spam mail. We’ll be happy to hear from you.
Card holders will be able to find out their current point balances by asking at The Hospital Inn Redemptions
- Members who have collected 500 points will automatically have them converted into a £5.00 credit on their membership account. This may be spent in whole or part against any transaction, the card holder must be present to do this.
- Points that have not been used and that are held against a card that has not been used for a period of twelve months will expire and be lost. There is no option to extend the life of points and lost points will not be re-activated. If Hospital Inn Loyalty cards have been used at least once in each twelve month period the points will not expire.
- To earn points for a transaction in The Hospital Inn your Hospital Inn Loyalty Card must be presented at the time you pay your bill.
- You must spend at least £1 in a single transaction for the transaction to qualify for points. Then two points will be awarded for every full £1 that is spent on bar purchases including table wine, five points per full £1 spent on all food including teas and coffees.
- Points awards can be altered at the discretion of The Hospital inn
- The current redemption value of points is one point equals one penny. The Hospital Inn reserves the right to vary the rate at any time. Data Protection
We would like to use your details from your application, plus details on how you use your Hospital
Inn Loyalty Card and what you buy in our bar restaurants to:
- Help manage The Hospital Inn Loyalty Card and improve the way we run the scheme.
- Understand our customers’ eating habits to improve our service and menus.
- Unless you indicate otherwise, contact you with offers and information about products and services of interest to you and your family.
- If you lose your card you must inform The Hospital Inn immediately by email email@example.com We will then issue a new card to the address held on file and your old card will be cancelled.
- The Hospital Inn shall not be liable for points that are redeemed between the time the card is lost and receipt of your confirmation in writing.
Get In Touch
RESERVATIONS & GENERAL ENQUIRIES
PREFER TO EMAIL US?
Where Are We?
The Hospital Inn,
331 Brindle Road,
Preston, Lancashire, PR5 6YP
You can also get in touch with us on Facebook